Zody Desk Chair By Haworth
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
The German ITO Design team and Haworth Design Studio created Zody based on the science of the human body. Particular attention was also paid to sustainability. Recycled material is used in the production; it has been constructed for a quick disassembly and meets the most stringent criteria with regard to emissions.
The Zody office chair offers various functionalities: lumbar adjustment, asymmetric lumbar support, pelvic support, an ergonomic seat and 4-D armrests. As standard, the chair is available with a mesh back or in an upholstered version, and you may choose to do without the armrests or seat depth adjustment or add an optional headrest.
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16″ to 21″ (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3″ (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminium base with hard castors for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box